Thursday, August 11, 2011

Attempt at family pictures...


My sister Darla was staying with us for a few weeks so while she was here I decided to get everyone dressed in matching colors and ready early for church one Sunday morning and take a QUICK family picture. My attempts were in vain...I should learn my lesson that Sunday mornings is NOT the time for picture taking nor will it ever be a quick thing and turn out good.
Here are the pictures I tried to make turn out good....

This one wasn't to bad, we took it while we were waiting for Daddy to finish getting ready.
Our little girl has quite the fake smile here
and it only gets worse from here


(didn't think about the sun being in our eyes..oops)
I cropped this one out of another picture...didn't want all the pictures to go to waste. (:


Next time I'll plan a little better I hope! (:

No comments: