Friday, August 12, 2011

Baby Boy at 2 months old

Can't believe he is 2 months old (almost 3 months now)! Time goes by so fast when we're having fun!
He has been an unbelievable easy baby. He's so happy all the time and really only cries when he's hungry or has a good reason to be. He's even patient with his older siblings who are still learning how to be careful with a baby. (:
He has yet to sleep through the night but I think he's getting close. He normally wakes up around 4am and then again at 8 or so. He likes to sleep on his tummy but I'm not to comfortable letting him sleep on his tummy at night so for now its just naps on his belly and sleeping on his back at night.
When we took him for his check-up a few weeks ago he weighed 13lbs and 5 oz. It seemed like a lot to me at the time but later I looked at the other kids baby books and they were both 13 lbs at 2 months old too. I guess I just want to keep him a little baby forever. (:
Here are a few pictures from his 2nd month, I hope you enjoy just a little of what we get to enjoy all the time! (:


Sweet happy baby!
Having some tummy time
I think he looks likes he's singing in this picture (:
This is what happens when left alone with his 2 year old sister for a minute, poor fella

He loves his mobile, about the only toy he cares anything about yet (:

"First Suit" all ready for church on Sunday, so handsome
chillin with his peeps
This is how I found him asleep when I went to bed last night...apperently he made himself comfy after I laid him down (:
P.S. I forgot to include the little fact that he has learned to suck on his fist to put himself to sleep...not sure if this will last but it sure is cute for the time being! (:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

He is soooo sweet!! Love the picture of him in the suit!!

Morgan

(I finally got your blog to come up tonight--yay! :))