Monday, October 17, 2011

Baby boy at 4 months old

I know I'm long overdue and I'm not going to even try to go back and catch up on all the things I should have been blogging about...I'm just going to pick it up from here. I'm learning that mommies of 3 little kids don't have as much time to blog as mommies who have 2 little kids but, I'm still going to try to blog when I can. (:

Our baby turns 5 months old tomorrow and he is growing like crazy, learning new things every day, changing his looks (although most people still tell me he looks like his mommy or my side of the family), finally sleeping through the night, working on cutting his first tooth, discovering new things like his hands, how to roll all the way over, how to play with toys, chew on everything he can get to his mouth and lastly he has discovered his voice, its not crying or winning, just really loud baby talking! (: He is still a very good baby for us and hardly ever cries, we have been so blessed with a happy, easy going baby!
Here are a few pictures of him at 4 months old:

Playing with cousins
teething...not very enjoyable but still happy enough to pose with his momma for a picture
my happy baby!

all tuckered out

learning to sit-up a little

First time using a sippy cup, he really liked it, I was surprised

No comments: